Monday 28 March 2016

The Hevajra Tantra


The Doppler effect
of your memory:
                               afar
and coming
                               nearby
and going.

In the alleys
of your body
I search for your name.
To petrify it
in the interstices
of my thought:
     The memory of
     a fragrance
     in a perfumery.

You are the fruit
in my head:
brittle pomegranate
two halves of a whole:
                               Taste of mineral
                               Taste of blue water

not on the plate
not on the tongue
but in my head
the fruit
becoming
Real.

The hypothesis of desire:
                               To begin with
                               there is desire.
in the end
the body comes
to be.

The vicious cycle:
                              Your body
                               made of my desire
                               my body
                               the cage
                               of your body.

I recoiled
and went in search of me.        

No comments:

Post a Comment